Monday, January 26, 2009

eighty-five.

well, that was much more temporary than i had anticipated. i'm glad things are back to normal.. they feel better than normal, though, and i hope that isn't a feeling that just wares off. i would have held off longer if it had been necessary, but i am so happy that that wasn't the case. i just like for the people in my life to be happy, or at least as far from miserable as they can be and i am usually willing to do just about anything to keep them pleased.. i think i do an okay job.
i'm very appreciative of all of my friends. so many people pulled through for me in the past week. no matter how irrelavant the situation seemed to them, they knew it was affecting me a ton and were very understanding of it. plenty of people who i didn't think would be so concerned were and it suprised me and helped me to realize things. thanks for that. kate, allie, and danielle had a sleepover with me friday night and it felt so good to have people dedicating a night to hanging out and, basically, just listening to me be sad. but i just felt happy most of the night, anyway. thanks for that too.

7 comments:

danielle said...

anytime=] i love our sleepovers.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad everything is ok. i told ya last night and i'll tell ya again, i'm here for you!

Alex said...

Your too cute. We'll have more sleepovers and then we can talk about all the things you're thinking of. (I do that too)

MATT AND TAYLOR GO TO THE MOVIES said...

your welcome

MATT AND TAYLOR GO TO THE MOVIES said...

(matt)

Erica said...

yayyy im glad your feeling betta

Kyle Zolnierz said...

Wow you are still numbering these things.