Wednesday, February 04, 2009

eighty-six.

today my mom told me we should "do that youtube thing" and make some money. speaking of my mom, i caught her deep in conversation with herself in the kitchen the other day, i love her to death, she almost peed her pants laughing when she saw me standing there. the woman's crazy. and i probably am, too. i'm surprised with the amount of friends i have, while i am almost fully convinced that i have something else, not so sane, going on up in my head. it's okay, though, i've gone almost 20 full years this way and i guess i'll continue to do so. i'm almost 20, i have practically been alive for 20 years.. pretty soon, someone could say, "oh! 20 years ago blah blah blah..." and i could say, "yeah, i was alive then." that's terrible.
valentine's day is coming up, this is going to be my 4th valentine's day with taylor. 4??? that seems pretty long. thing is, it's still okay. when we first started dating, i warned him - i told him that i wasn't good at staying in relationships, i would get bored and slowly push myself away from the people. later i found that other people had warned him, too... like i was some known criminal or some crap. well, i guess i was mistaken. i can remember a few months going by and me being like "i haven't even thought about thinking about maybe not wanting to be with him, this is insaaane!" it's pretty cool, he's a good guy.

i've had a consistant headache for the past two days and i wouldn't mind if it went away.

5 comments:

danielle said...

oh dear i would most certainly love that=]

Suzanne said...

I love you, Joie.

Alex said...

Actually that was me saying I love you on Suzanne's thing. I'm sure she loves you too though.

Suzanne said...

haha i just noticed that, but yeah of course i love you too!

Abbey said...

do you loove wifeswap too?!