Wednesday, February 18, 2009

eighty-seven.

LOL. you can't even see it. my valentine's day was spent fashioning a tattoo gun out of a toothbrush, guitar string, and various parts of a mechanical pencil.. well, i watched rich do that. then i watched taylor give christian a ghost tattoo. before we made the gun, christian just got poked, probably a thousand times with a needle. as soon as it was my turn, the batteries died. i waited until sunday morning and i got my kitty cat on my ankle, and taylor did a tortoise on his toe.
taylor took me out on monday night, for our valentine's date. we went to red robin, i feel like we haven't gone in awhile and then to the pet store. i hate and love pet stores. i obviously like them, because i like to keep the animals company and watch them be funny. but it breaks my heart when i have to leave and see them sitting all alone or squishy in a tiny little tank/cage with noone to tell them how great and cute they are. taylor wore a nice shirt, which i liked so much.
i got a surprise from taylor this week, another pair of victoria secret long janes.. because he almost broke a different pair. what a nice boyf.
i feel like this was a weird post - i hardly ever recap my days in these. oh, well.

i'm feeling alright, alright.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Is that your leg?? How are you bending that way?!